Wal-Mart has some of the best prices on merchandise in the nation. It has become the largest retailer in the nation for the same reason. It also does not have any sales as it keeps the same low prices throughout the year. In fact it reduces the prices on certain items from time to time. So how can you save on already low prices at Wal-Mart.? These are some true and tried ways to save at Wal-Mart.
- Wal-Mart accepts manufacturer coupons at face value on any product being sold in the store. When you are finished shopping at the store just take you coupons to the cashier and redeem them at check out.
- Wal-Mart also has hundreds of printable coupons on its website. They update these coupons on a regular basis. You can visit their website before your shopping trip and print the coupons you wish to use and redeem them at the store.
- Wal-Mart will match their competitor’s prices on any product that is being sold at Wal-Mart for a higher price. You simply take the flyer to the cashier that shows the product being advertised by the competitor at a lower price and ask the cashier to match the price shown on the flyer.
- Even though Wal-Mart does not have any sales they still sell products at discounted prices. When you go to the store look around and you will find products that are discounted directly by the manufacturer for the store. The manufacturers mark down the prices significantly from the everyday prices to promote the items. These promotions are usually on food products and mostly seasonal in nature.
- Wal-Mart discounts seasonal products heavily after the seasonal sale period is over. School Supplies, Valentines gifts, Christmas, Halloween, and Thanksgiving items are some of the seasonal products that are available at huge discounts once their promotion period has expired. But these discounts are not advertised and they are also marked down substantially depending on Wal-Mart’s management. These sales take place for only left over stock items and when a products are sold out they will not restock the shelves with new products.
- Sometimes you will find products that will have manufacturers coupons attached to them and you can utilize these coupons if you plan to purchase the product. This is another way of incentivizing the products by the manufacturers.
- Would you believe that Wal-Mart has clearance items? If you are really lucky then you will find products that Wal-Mart will offer at clearance prices that are being discontinued or if they are trying to get dispose of them for any other reason. Wal-Mart usually places there items in the front of the store or in a prominent location. Again these products have a limited stock and they sell out fast.
So next time you shop at Wal-Mart be on the lookout for the additional savings that you might have missed otherwise. These deals and bargains offer incredible savings over Wal-Mart’s already low prices.